International Association of
Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP)
A non-profit, cross-disability organization representing people partnered with guide, hearing and service dogs.
Important Education Opportunity! IAADPs Premiere Webcast Series on July 20, 2013Workshop # 1 “Access to Hospitals & Other Healthcare Facilities.......”
Presenters: The US Dept. of Justice and US Dept. of Health & Human Services, Office of Civil Rights
Workshop #2: “Assessing Dogs for a Service Dog Career”
Presenter: Jeanne Hampl, R.N. with introduction by Joan Froling
Click Here to visit IAADP's Conference Page for Details and Registration
HAVE YOU SEEN?
New Resource - Assistance Dog Loss support line.....read more!
New ADA Service Animal Definition & Regulatory updates! Click here for new definitions and regulations
View wonderful DVD on Guide, Hearing & Service Dog Task Training & Work by IAADP cofounders; short film titled "Partners in Independence." Click Here to read the article and see the short film
IAADP'S MINIMUM TRAINING STANDARDS FOR PUBLIC ACCESS Click Here for a list of minimium training standards
IAADP's publication, "Partners Forum," now online! Click Here for Recent Issues
Membership Information & Application Click Here for information and an application for membership
You can now enroll or renew membership online with a credit card
instead of mailing in the application, if you prefer. Click Here to enroll or renew online using a credit card
To make a tax-deductible donation to IAADP,
click the Make Donation button below.
NEW Assistance Dog DVD "Partners In Independence"
All proceeds go to benefit IAADP Click Here to purchase a DVD
You can also support us by shopping at:
- Welcome and Introduction
- A Brief History and Special Projects
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital Fee Structure
- Veterinary Community Outreach Project (Sponsored by Hill's Pet Nutrition)
- Veterinary Care Partnership Program
- IAADP Conference - JULY 20, 2013 Webcast WORKSHOPS
- Membership Application, Benefits, and Minimum Training Standards
- IAADP Sponsors and Supporters
- IAADP Bookstore
- Visit our Memorial section for IAADP President Emeritus Ed Eames, Ph.D.
- Contact Information Page
Educate - Advocate - Participate
- International Assistance Dog Week
- U.S. Airport Service Animal Relief Areas - 2011 Campaign
- Access Issues: Quarantine Policy Changes
- Disaster Relief, Preparedness for Assistance Dog Teams
- Assistance Dog TASKS for Physical & Psychiatric Disabilities
- Advocacy Issues
- Advocacy Effort - CADO
- Air Travel with an Assistance Dog
- Size v. Air Travel Access re: DOT NPRM 2004-07
- ADA Service Animal Definition-2008 Proposal
- Around the World
- Assistance Dog Selection and Training Information
- Assistance Dog Partnership
- Access Issues: Workplace Access Cases
- Assistance Dogs At Work: Photo Gallery
- Assistance Dog Humor
- Assistance Dog Partner's Help Line -- Please Stop By!
Information and Resources
International Association of Assistance Dog Partners
Editor / Information and Advocacy Center
38691 Filly Drive
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Accessible to people with disabilities!
The International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP) is a 501 (c) (3) non profit, granted that status by the Internal Revenue Service IAADP Tax ID # EIN - 38-3205336 IAADP is also registered with the State of Michigan, as a Non Profit Corporation with tax exempt status: ( Entity ID Number: 727912 ) Financial information about the International Association of Assistance Dog Partners can be found at Guide Star Guide Star Profile